Head over to one of our summer podcast series where we are highlighting this oldie but a goodie. Do you ever feel yourself disengaging or pushing people away, but you’re not exactly sure why you’re doing it? Or on the flip side, do you ever experience the rejection of a friend who seems to be withdrawing? In this episode, Willow interviews Mental Health Counselor Breeze Potts on the cycles of how our insecurity perpetuates loneliness and broken relationships. They discuss challenging our inner assumptions, being curious about others, and what it means to lean into relationship.
We love connecting you with resources, so we pulled some of our faves based on this podcast episode. We hope they encourage, inspire and challenge you. Enjoy!
- Our Yes, You Bible study on self-worth encourages women to see beyond their inadequacies so they can be purposed to their fullest potential.
- The Counseling Bundle is a tremendous online course covering the 12 most common issues women face in counseling featuring tips, tools, and advice from mental health professionals. This course is a great fit for anyone considering whether counseling is for them, or as an option to begin the healing process while waiting to see a counselor.
- There is great power that comes from recognizing the lies we believe about ourselves. Healing starts there. We’ve created a free downloadable exercise, Overcoming the Lies You Believe About Yourself to help you truly think about the statements you’re believing that are untrue about yourself and God. This resource helps you move from recognizing lies to claiming truths.
- As women we often get stuck believing lies, settling for less than we deserve, and shrinking back rather than owning who we can become. We get stuck assuming things about God and about others. Our FREE downloadable, Getting Unstuck, A Reflection to Help Unleash you into the Life you Desire is chocked full of tools and insights to help you recognize why you might be stuck and to help walk you toward freedom.
- Connect with Collide at email@example.com or on Facebook or Instagram