Hands down, one of our favorite podcast episodes. Candy West, lead pastor, preacher, author, gospel recording artist, and entrepreneur drops gems of wisdom and truth that will call you to begin tapping into the God of possibility and power. We can almost guarantee you will walk away from this conversation with Candy and Willow and be inspired to lean into the more you were made for.
Connect with Candy West:
- On her website at candywest.com
- On social media at Facebook and Instagram
- New music is available on YouTube and Spotify
- Book: Work the Wait: Being Productive While Waiting on the Promises of God by Candy West
Come see Candy live at the Collide Meant for More Women’s Conference with Special Guests Candy West and Madi Prewett.
Dive deeper with more Collide resources:
- The Personal and Powerful Bible study reminds us that God is able to intersect with our lives in both personal and powerful ways.
- The Women of Impact Online Course provides teaching and inspiration from women making a huge impact in the world as they tap into God’s purpose for their lives in the sectors and spaces they’ve been called to. Get inspired and equipped to make an impact with YOUR life.
- There is great power that comes from recognizing the lies we believe about ourselves. Healing starts there. We’ve created a free downloadable exercise, Overcoming the Lies You Believe About Yourself to help you truly think about the statements you’re believing that are untrue about yourself and God. This resource helps you move from recognizing lies to claiming truths.
- Connect with Collide at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook or Instagram