Ladies, if you are in or around Whatcom County, our first day for women of this year is quickly approaching! As always, we have surprises up our sleeves, amazing speakers, stories that will inspire you right out of your seats, artistic expression, worship, a lovely lunch, special gifts and so much more!
We plan to center around Luke 17, where Jesus takes a survey and suggests 9 out of 10 people don’t return to give thanks to God. Okay, maybe Jesus didn’t take a survey, but He does heal ten lepers and only one returns. This one leper came to Jesus in pain and in healing. We are going to center around this passage where one man’s gratitude impresses Jesus. We have speakers and teachers drawing from Luke 17 and teaching on so many different things:
- What a Pain! How God can use our darkest places most.
- Faith for the Journey
- Every Step a Prayer
- A Modern Day Lepers Perspective
- Worshiping God in the Midst of Pain
- Pleading with God- Does He listen?
- A Healing Journey: How to walk towards healing when it doesn’t feel like it is happening how you had hoped.
- The Gift of Anxiety
- Moving from Broken to Beautiful; how God can use pain as a gift.
- Finding God through Listening prayer
- Finding God in misery and loss
- Exploring Forgiveness, Apology and Reconciliation
- Becoming the Storyteller your Story Deserves
- What to Expect when Entering Therapy
I hope you will consider joining us for a day to remember! Register here... And for those who can’t attend, we would love for you to pray that women will experience the love of God in a way that is life changing!