The Collide Counseling Bundle Course
Teaching, tools, and advice from licensed mental health counselors to walk you through a faith-based journey toward healing and transformation.
As women, we have diverse stories, experiences and backgrounds, but we all share the universal experience of pain. We all have baggage, grief, thirst, fear, insecurities, disappointment and unmet dreams. At Collide we aren’t afraid of the mess and pain that life inevitably brings. In fact, we enter into pain because we are certain God does too. These courses will meet you right where you find yourself, whether you’re hungering for peace, inspired to grow, feeling broken inside or needing some practical tools – we’ve packed all the resources, expertise, and support you need into this course.
In the Counseling Bundle, you will receive over seven hours of video content created in collaboration with a collective of highly-respected mental health professionals with varying areas of expertise. We asked the best of the best to teach on each topic, so when you tune in on any of the sessions, you’re getting advice from a therapist who specializes in what you’re working through.
This course is designed to walk you through all of this, and help you not only find healing and hope, but to take steps toward truly thriving. A healthy life and spirituality is possible, and these sessions with therapists will help you take actual steps toward the life you desire.
The full course bundle includes:
- 12 Video Teaching Sessions from 10 licensed mental health counselors, a registered dietician, and a calling and career coach.
- A printed workbook to accompany the video sessions, which includes*:
- Guided questions
- Space for reflection and journaling
- Scripture encouragements
- Tools for growth and goal setting strategies
- Prayers for health and wholeness
- All video sessions include insightful teaching, tips, tools, and advice.
- An introduction and wrap-up message from Collide’s founder and director Willow Weston
- Resource links to go deeper into each topic. Includes recommended books, online resources, podcasts and videos.
- *The course also includes fillable PDF journals, if you prefer to work digitally instead of writing in the printed workbook.
We want as many people to have access to authentic healing and practical resources as possible. For just $99, you’ll get 12 video teaching sessions with mental health experts and the printed workbook all for the price of what sitting with a counselor one time would normally cost. We are passionate about making mental health accessible, and we are so thrilled to be making the resources for a sustainable healing journey available for the same investment as what one therapy session typically costs. It’s time to take that first step.