Back To School
Ladies, this is going to be such a fantastic day!
We have speakers teaching on things like:
- How to Navigate Faith with Spiritual Learning Disabilities (Willow Weston will challenge us to look at the things that get in the way of our pursuit to come and follow Jesus whether it is with our whole lives or parts of our lives. We all have them. What are they?)
- This Isn’t What I Signed up for When I said I Would Follow you. (Lisa Kaiser will boldly tackle this idea that things don’t always work out the way we wanted them to. How do we reconcile that with God and still follow Him?)
- A New Way to Trust (Scott Erickson who pretty much rules and travels the world doing art using mixed media to create experiences will invite us into a new way of relating to God and trusting Him. This guy thinks outside the box so be prepared into a new way of trusting.)
- Finding God in the Everyday ( Misha Thompson will invite us through her amazing story telling into what it looks like to find God in any season, place or circumstance of our lives.
- From one Teacher about Another ( Shari Lingbloom, an amazing local teacher will be speaking about “The” teacher and what it looks to be good students spiritually as she translates what she has seen in the classroom to our spiritual lives. )
We will have breakout session options to choose from taught by people from all over the county like:
- Discerning where we should go when we follow God.
- Tools for Spiritual Learners
- A Real Disciple Being Real
- Learning Compassion through Art
- A Firsthand Encounter with Jesus
The day will be full of story, worship, art, a delicious lunch, back to school pictures, and maybe even a lunch lady appearance and a school bus. Who would want to miss out on this? Register now to hop on board! This is gonna be a life changing day!