Collide & Converse: A Video Bible Study for Women
This 6-week video Bible study centers around New Testament stories of people having life-changing collisions with Jesus taught by Collide’s Founder and Director, Willow Weston.
This bible study is designed to be used in a group format, so grab your neighbors, friends, or small group, or invite someone new and dive into this study together and experience life-changing conversations. When women gather together, showing up authentically as they truly are – messy, broken, and beautiful – amazing things happen.
We are certain that as you gather with your group you will collide with Jesus and experience life-changing conversations!
This video study features the following video sessions:
- Risking Hope Again: This collision is from Mark 5:21-43 where Jesus stops for one woman who had been hemorrhaging for twelve long years on His way to heal a dying 12-year-old.
- Finding the Courage to Rise Back up Out of Pain: This collision is from Luke 17:11-19 where Jesus collides with ten lepers and heals them and only one returns in gratitude.
- Breaking Free from the Things that Hold You Back: This collision is from Matthew 25:14-30 where Jesus tells the parable of the talents.
- Jesus Doesn’t Hand Out Report Cards: In this collision in Matthew 4:18-22, Jesus utters His famous phrase “Come and follow me.”
- Moving Out of the Places That Keep You Stuck: This collision in John 5:1-14 takes place between Jesus and the man who was stuck as could be, waiting by the waters to heal him.
- Can God Handle my Mess and Pain? This collision is found in Mark 2:1-12, where Jesus collides with a paralyzed man who was lowered through a roof.
Included in this study is a printed Host Guide Book and you’ll also have access to FREE digital individual guidebooks for each member of your group as well as exclusive access to the Collide and Converse video Bible studies.
If your group needs an additional copy of the Host Guide Book, you may purchase one here.