- We value women colliding with Jesus and His teachings.
- We value and encourage Authenticity (telling our story as it really is).
- We value recognizing brokenness so it can be made whole.
- We value the experience and support that comes from an inter-generational community of women of all ages, church backgrounds, life experiences, and faith stages.
- We value teaching a theology that runs into the holistic parts of who we are to encourage a healthy spirituality.
- We value pushing towards growth and next steps to go further on one’s journey with God.
- We value challenging and building up ministers and allow this to be their playground.